Times Green Energy India Limited (TIMES), has been promoted by a group of Women Entrepreneurs.
TIMES has been in the business of Farming and selling the Agriculture Produce and Trading in Natural Organic Products, Bio Products and Pesticides.
In less than Five years year of its incorporation, it has built a very strong Distributor Network through which it is able to reach nearly 700 retail dealer outlets across Telangana.
In the first year of operations, the company achieved a turnover of about Rs.10 Lakhs. And in the FY 2019-20, the turnover touched about Rs.20 Cr.
Since inception, TIMES has been managed by an All Women-Member Board. The entire Board has been filled by experienced and dynamic women.
TIMES has recently entered the Woman Hygiene and Safety Segment by manufacturing and marketing of Sanitary Napkins, besides the Baby Nappies and Adult Nappies.
- Since inception, TIMES has been a profit making Company. Started with a modest turnover of about Rs.10 Lakhs in 2012, the Company achieved a Turnover of about Rs.20 cr (Approx) in 2019-20 agrochemicals..
- TIMES is a debt-free Company.
- TIMES owns about 20000 Sq Yds of land near Yadagirigutta, which is about 60 Kms from Hyderabad. The present Market Valuation of the Asset is about Rs.14cr, though the Valuation was shown at the purchase price in the Balance Sheets, a nearly 20 TIMES rise to the invested value.
- The Authorized and Paid-up Capital of the Company has been increased from Rs 25 Lakhs to Rs 100 Lakhs during the FY 2017-18.
- The Company also declared dividend to the Shareholders for the year 2017-18.